For Quebec residents only
You don’t have the necessary funds to meet your educational expenses? National Bank participates in the Quebec government’s student loan and bursary program. You can therefore count on fast access to the financial assistance you need.
- You don’t have to pay any interest while you’re a student.
- You aren’t required to start repaying your loan until six months after you complete your studies. However, interest accrues during that period.
- Take advantage of flexible payment terms once you've completed your studies.
- Apply online or get an application form from the Ministère de l'Éducation or the student aid office of your educational institution.
- Complete the form and send it to the address indicated.
- The government will examine your application and send you a notice informing you of the decision. If you’re eligible for a student loan, the notice will indicate the amount that has been granted.
- Pick up your Guarantee Certificate from your educational institution.
- Complete the documents you receive and have them authorized by your educational institution.
- Go to a National Bank branch with your Guarantee Certificate and proof of identity in order to have your loan amount deposited into your account.