Access Information to National Bank's Fourth Quarter 2001 Analysts' Conference Call
Montreal, 4 December 2001 -
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its fourth quarter results on Thursday, December 6, 2001.
Fourth Quarter Result Conference Call:
- An analyst conference call will take place on December 6, 2001 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Access via telephone #: 416-695-5801 / 1-800-478-9326
- Retail investors and media can join the conference call in a listen-only mode.
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible via the Internet at: www.nbc.ca/investorrelations
- Further information on the broadcast as well as the presentation material to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank's website prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of Conference Call
- The archived conference call recording will be available to investors, December 13, 2001, by dialing the following number : (416) 695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the passcode 971637.
- An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank's website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
Source: Elaine Carr, Director, Investor Relations, (514) 394-0296, email@example.com