VIRTUOSO®4 LINE OF CREDIT
Our Virtuoso®4 Line of Credit gives you the means to do the things you've always wanted to do, protects you against account overdrafts and provides the flexibility you need to manage your personal finances. This solution is offered through a Virtuoso®4 flat-fee package1.
ENJOY A CREDIT LIMIT OF UP TO $5,000 2
The Virtuoso®4 Line of Credit provides access to up to $5,0002 in credit, all you need is an annual income of $16,0003. Full-time students are also eligible3.
PAY ONLY FOR WHAT YOU USE
Make the most of your line of credit by depositing your pay, pension or interest income to the account so as to reduce the balance used and increase the credit available.
- Attractive variable interest rate of Prime4 + 7%, much better than most credit cards. To find out the Prime rate, which is updated daily: current rate.
- You decide when and how to pay back the debit balance. Only interest and the insurance premium (as applicable) are payable each month 5, 6, 7.
- Simplify your banking affairs by using your convenient Virtuoso account for all your savings and credit transactions.
- You can make a minimum payment or an additional payment by deposit or by automatic monthly transfers from another bank account.
TABLE OF FINANCE CHARGES – VIRTUOSO®4 LINE OF CREDIT
Sample finance rates calculated over a 30-day period at the rate applicable on January 19, 2011.
| Annual interest rate (no annual fee)
|| If average balance is:
| Prime (4) + 7%
|| $500.00 - $3,000.00
|| $4.11 - $24.66
CHOOSE ADDITIONAL PROTECTION
If you wish, you can add loan insurance (life insurance or life and disability insurance) to your variable-rate personal loan. For your convenience, the premiums are deducted automatically from your account.
(1) No flat fee is charged if your minimum monthly balance is $5,000. Does not include Interac®1 or CIRRUS®3 banking machine network user fees.
(2) Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada.
(3) Certain conditions apply.
(4) “Prime” means the annual variable interest rate published by the Bank from time to time and used by the Bank to determine the interest rate on demand loans granted in canadian dollars that the bank agrees to Canada.
(5) As soon as an amount is borrowed from the line of credit, it begins to accrue interest. The minimum payment on the line of credit must be made within 21 days of the statement date. An account statement is sent every 30 days.
(6) On receipt of each statement, the credit line holder pays to the Bank a minimum payment equal to the sum of the interest and insurance premiums, if applicable, charged to the account during the period covered by the statement as well as any additional amount required so that the debit balance of the account does not exceed the credit limit. This minimum payment has to be made without using the line of credit.
(7) The credit line holder must vary the balance of the line of credit by at least 10%, either up or down, every six months beginning on the effective date of the Line of Credit.
®1 Registered trademark of Interac Inc.
®3 Registered trademark of CIRRUS SYSTEMS Inc.
®4 Virtuoso is a trademark of National Bank.