ACCESSIBILITY, RESOURCES, EXPERTISE
By choosing National Bank’s International Department to assist you with your business operations outside Canada, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of our accessibility, resources and expertise.
Thanks to National Bank's team of international trade managers located throughout Quebec, as well as in the Atlantic Provinces, Ontario and Western Canada, you have fast, direct access to personalized advice. If you're doing business internationally, be sure to contact the manager for your region who will be pleased to assist you.
Find out how National Bank helped a client do business at the international level.
With our advanced technology and a global network of partners and alliances, National Bank is well positioned to support you in international markets.
National Bank’s International Department includes a team of specialists available to efficiently process your transactions. You can count on the expertise of our many specialists who have extensive experience in doing business abroad.
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
To facilitate and secure your international transactions, we offer a complete range of products and services that have been proven effective they can be customized to meet the needs of your business, no matter how big or small.
Foreign Exchange and Derivative Products
- Spot contract
- Forward contract
- Zero-cost range forward (collar)
- Foreign exchange via Internet
- Sample strategy for managing foreign exchange risk
- Documentary credit
- Letter of guarantee
- Documentary collection
Foreign Currency Accounts
- US$ account
Foreign currency account (other than US$)
- Investissement Québec
- Foreign Exchange Facility Guarantee (FXG) – Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Export Guarantee Program (EGP) – Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Export financing – Medium term – Northstar
Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Accounts receivable financing program
- Accounts payable financing program
International Funds Transfers
- Incoming wire transfer
- Outgoing wire transfer
- Wire transfer via Internet
- Intercurrency Multipayment Service
Complementary Products and Services
[ top ]