Special Project Savings Account
The Special Project Savings Account helps you put money aside for important projects (car, travel, investing, etc.).
How it Works
Fixed amounts are automatically transferred from one of your other National Bank accounts into your Special Project Savings Account.
- Easy monitoring of accumulated savings
- Very flexible—you choose the payment frequency and amount
- Easy access to your Special Project Savings Account via your Client Card
1 Specific browser versions are required to access National Bank’s Internet financial services. Visit ABCs of Security and read the Browser Requirements for Internet Financial Service.
®1 Registered trademark of Interac Inc.
- Minimum $10 automatic transfer required
- Automatic transfers can come from more than one National Bank account
- One free withdrawal or transfer per month
- Daily interest calculated on the day's closing balance
- You can opt for a free online statement1 or a paper statement ($2.00/month) or a passbook ($2.25/month)
- View the list of services and fees
- View the current rates
- Open a Special Project Savings Account
1 On Internet Banking Solutions. Specific browser versions are required to access National Bank’s Internet financial services. Visit ABCs of Security and read the Browser Requirements for Internet Financial Service.
Open a Special Project Savings Account in a few easy steps.
I already have
I don't have
2. Click « Account Opening » in the « Accounts » section on the left hand menu and complete the application form.
Go to the branch nearest you to meet with one of our representatives.
For more information, you can call us between 6 a.m. and midnight, 7 days a week at 514-394-5555 or 1-888-TelNat-1 (outside Montreal).
Back to all accounts