Smart Client Card
Added Security And The World At Your Fingertips!
National Bank's Client Card allows you to—at any time—access a variety of banking services as well as your accounts through our Electronic Banking Solutions.
- Internet Banking Solutions1
- Mobile Banking Solutions2
- Telephone Banking Solutions
- A vast network of Automated Banking Machines
- A convenient direct payment method with merchants
- Self-service printers
The smart Client Card is very secure and user-friendly, and provides access to convenient features that are easy to use.
- The microchip technology provides greater protection against fraud and counterfeiting. Refer to the FAQ section for more information on the smart Client Card.
- Client Card limit management
More protection for your transactions by personalizing your limits for banking machine withdrawals and purchases with merchants within Canada and abroad.
- The Maestro network®1 is now available for purchases at participating merchants world-wide.
- You can now modify your PIN on ABMS that are on THE EXCHANGE®2 Network.
Magnetic stripe Client Cards will remain a legitimate payment method and will still be accepted where microchip technology is not yet available, whether in Canada or abroad.
1 Certain browser versions are required in order to access National Bank's Internet Banking Solutions. Please refer to bnc.ca/browser.
2 Certain mobile devices and operating systems versions are required in order to access National Bank's Mobile Banking Solutions. Please refer to mymobileguide.ca/suivez-le-guide/aide/technical-support
®1 Maestro is a registered trademark of MasterCard International inc.
®2 THE EXCHANGE is a registered trademark of Fiserv Inc.