Automated Banking Machines
National Bank ABMs
National Bank ABMs are open 24/7 and allow you to carry out the following transactions at more than 900 service points in Canada.
- Do your day-to-day transactions (withdrawals, deposits, transfers and bill payments).
- Get a statement of your most recent transactions and find out your balance.
- Change your Personal Indentification Number (PIN).
- Get a cash advance through your National Bank MasterCard.
In addition to National Bank ABMs, you also have access to ABMs that are part of THE EXCHANGE®2 network with no network service fees. THE EXCHANGE®2 network represents nearly 2,400 ABMs3 in Canada.
When travelling in the United States you also have access to more than 265,000 ABMs (a fee for using these automated banking machines may be charged directly to your account).
New! Even more features with THE EXCHANGE®2 network.
You can now modify your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in most chip-enabled banking machines within THE EXCHANGE®2 network, and take advantage of the many other options already available: withdrawals, deposits, transfers between accounts, and balance information!
Other ABMs available
No National Bank ABM or The EXCHANGE®2 ABM close by?
Even when you do not have access to a National Bank banking machine, you can still withdraw funds from a machine belonging to the following networks2 :
- Interac®3 (more than 58,000 ABMs in Canada)
- CIRRUS®5 (more than one million banking machine world-wide).