Managed Portfolios and Managed Portfolios – Retirement option: portfolios that aim as high as you do
Our investment expertise allows us to offer you state-of-the-art, personalized turnkey solutions.
Benefits of Managed Portfolios
- Six mutual fund portfolios designed to meet the needs of six different investor profiles
- Sound diversification to allow portfolios to strike an optimal balance between risk and returns
- Professional management provided by industry-leading portfolio managers
- Tactical management, to make the most of market opportunities
- A flexible and practical solution for investors with an initial capital amount of at least $100,000 to invest
- Competitive management fees that are among the lowest on the market
Managed Portfolios – Retirement option: flexibility and tax benefits tailored to your standard of living
Are you looking for a monthly distribution to help you maintain your standard of living during retirement or carry out a life project? You may want to consider our complete range of Managed Portfolios, which can also be used as a supplemental income solution.
- Take advantage of a stable monthly distribution.
- Make the most of the tax benefits.
Tools developed just for you
1 - Monthly info sheets on each portfolio:
2 - Returns
3 - Distributions
4 - Each quarter, be informed about the asset allocation of the Managed Portfolios.
5 - For more information, consult our brochure on Managed Portfolios.
Take advantage of Managed Portfolios today
To add Managed Portfolios or Managed Portfolios – Retirement option to your investment strategy
Whether you're saving for a short-term project or for your retirement, the Investment Track will help you plan your savings using investment solutions that are tailored to your needs.
National Bank Mutual Funds (the "Funds") and National Bank Managed Portfolios (the "Portfolios") are offered by National Bank Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investment in the Funds and the use of an asset allocation service (such as the Portfolios). Please read the prospectus of the Funds included in the Portfolios before investing. The Funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Investors will enter into a discretionary management agreement with National Bank Trust Inc. or Natcan Trust Company.