Turn your smartphone into a mobile point-of-sale
and receive your payments wherever you are with the Easy Pay app.
Not yet a Business client?
With the National Bank Easy PayTM app, your smartphone1 becomes a mobile payment terminal – with no additional peripherals required. To pay for their purchases, your customers just tap their contactless credit card or mobile wallet on your phone1, and they’re good to go!
Start creating your merchant profile and learn more about the eligibility requirements by calling Global Payments at 1 855 800-1290*
*from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1. The Easy Pay app is currently compatible with Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices. Further models to come. Acceptance of payments via Mastercard® and VISA® contactless credit cards and Google PayTM, Apple PayTM and Samsung Pay® mobile wallets.
2. Use of the app requires the creation of a merchant profile with Global Payments. Eligibility requirements apply. For further information, call 1 855 800-1290, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3. Merchant is responsible for required Internet access costs.
4. Transaction history is available any time in the app. Reports are sent to the merchant via email on request.
5. A fee of 2.55% of the value of the transaction is charged.
6. Transactions in Canadian dollars only. Small transactions are those of $100 or less. Payment up to $100 with a “tap” solution and over $100 with a signature, when authorized by the card issuer, up to the amount authorized for the merchant by Global Payments.
This solution is available exclusively for merchants whose principal place of business is in Canada and who have an account with National Bank of Canada, are clients of Global Payments in Canada, and have been approved for processing by Global Payments Direct Inc. Global Payments reserves the right to determine a merchant’s eligibility and is not obligated to approve the merchant's application.
TM NATIONAL BANK EASY PAY is a trademark of National Bank of Canada.
® Mastercard is a registered trademark owned by Mastercard International Inc. National Bank is an authorized user.
® Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under licence.
® Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of, or a participant in, National Bank Mobile Banking Solutions.
TM Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of this trademark is subject to Google Inc.’s authorization policy.
® Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used under licence.
TM EASY PAY NATIONAL BANK is a trademark of National Bank of Canada, used under license by authorized third parties.
® NATIONAL BANK BUSINESS CENTRAL is a registered trademark of National Bank of Canada.
® Interac e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
Conditions regarding the $900 offer
To benefit from this offer, businesses must:
The business must keep the eligible products and services for at least 24 months. If this condition is not met, the business will have to refund the Bank an amount corresponding to the portion of the payment already made in proportion of the period during which it did not keep the eligible products and services, within 30 days of receiving the request for refund.
If applicable legal terms and conditions are respected, the cashback will be deposited to the bank account opened as part of this offer
at the latest 6 months after the account opening in 12 equal payments following the business banking account chosen over a period of one year.
© 2019 National Bank of Canada