Are you ready to set out on the exciting adventure of starting your own business? Consult our step-by-step guide to meet your objectives. Each step builds on the previous one, providing you with concrete information and guidance so you can successfully build your business and meet your goals.
1. Your value proposition (or a description of your product/service)
2. Customer segments (or your target clientele)
3. Communication and distribution channels
4. The type of relationships you would like to have with your customers
5. The resources you need
6. The activities that characterize your business
7. Your partners
8. Revenue streams
9. Cost structure
> What is the purpose of your business?
> What is your business model?
> What are your sales and expense targets (to provide potential investors with a clear, detailed overview of your objectives)?
> Financial institutions, which offer various types of loans tailored to new business owners.
> The public sector, government ministries and organizations offering grants and loan guarantees, which vary depending on the business sector.
TM MY BUSINESS MODEL and the MY BUSINESS MODEL logo are trademarks of National Bank of Canada.