Enjoy new opportunities and exclusive privileges
During the first year, you'll get $15 cashback every month to save or spend on whatever you want.1
Enjoy special offers from our various partners, such as Frank And Oak.2
Sign up for an eligible banking package and carry out at least one transaction per month.
See ou packages
Choose a National Bank Mastercard® credit card.
Go green! Sign up for National Bank online and say goodbye to paper statements.
Transfer funds to anyone, anywhere.
Just use our app to snap a picture.
Banking at your fingertips.
With Apple PayTM and Android PayTM, you can use your phone to pay for purchases.
TM Trademark of Mastercard International Inc. Authorized user: National Bank of Canada.
®Virtuoso and DirectAccess are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
® Registered trademark of Mastercard International Inc. Authorized user: National Bank of Canada.
1. Limited-time offer, starting October 30, 2017. The offer is intended for clients who do not have a National Bank transaction account. The offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Employees of National Bank and its entities are not eligible. The offer may not be combined with any other National Bank offer, promotion or benefit and cannot be applied retroactively. A client cannot receive more than one $15 cashback per month. All credit and financing solutions are subject to credit approval by National Bank.
To receive a $15 cashback each month for 12 months, you must open a transaction account at one of our branches as primary account holder.
Then, within 30 days of opening the account, you must:
The first $15 cashback will be deposited in the National Bank account opened as part of this offer no more than 60 days after clients sign up for the products, and once a month thereafter.
To be granted the cashback, you must maintain the eligible products and services, and not make any changes related to these products and services for a minimum of 12 months from the time you sign up for them. Should you fail to do so, or should you fail to carry out at least one transaction in your account per month, no monthly cashback will be deposited to your account.
2. Offers with promotional codes give you discounts when you buy products and services from our partners (in-store or online). To receive the promotional codes, you must comply with the terms and conditions of the offer. In other words, you must have an eligible National Bank account and banking package, have enrolled in National Bank online, carry out at least one transaction in your account each month and have a National Bank Mastercard credit card. National Bank will send you the codes three times a year. The discounts granted and the list of partners are subject to change. The terms and conditions applicable to the use of promotional codes can be found in the discount email.
3. Transactions carried out using our Automated Services or Digital Banking Solutions.
4. Banking services usually provided at National Bank branches during normal business hours, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, bill payments, foreign exchange transactions, purchase of travellers cheques or drafts and use of safety deposit boxes
5. Subject to credit approval by National Bank.
6. Grace period: Enjoy a 21-day grace period on purchases if your balance is paid in full by the due date indicated on your statement. No grace period is offered on cash advances and balance transfers. The minimum payment will be equal to 3% of the account balance plus any overdue amount or $10, whichever is higher. If the account balance is less than $10, the balance is due in full. Should you exceed your credit limit, the minimum payment required will be: (a) 3% of the account balance or (b) the amount in excess of the credit limit, whichever is higher.
Example of credit charges calculated over a period of 30 days
|Annual interest rate||Average balance|
*Variable interest rates in effect on July 1st 2017.
7. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each amount transferred must be at least $250.
This coverage applies to purchases and rentals made using the card, except (if applicable) out-of-province medical/hospital insurance for which it is not necessary to charge the travel arrangements to the card. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information and for details of your insurance coverage, please consult the distribution guide and insurance certificate associated with your card.