National Bank to Announce First Quarter Results on February 26, 2004
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its first quarter results on Thursday, February 26, 2004. The results are expected to be released in the morning, followed by a conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors in the afternoon. This conference call can be accessed either live or via archive, by phone or by webcast.
First quarter ended January 31, 2004 results conference call
- A conference call will take place on February 26, 2004 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-405-9328 / 1-800-387-6216.
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- The report to shareholders, the supplementary financial information document as well as the presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank's website at the Investor Relations section, prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The archived conference call recording will be available until March 4, 2004, by dialing the following numbers : (416) 695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the passcode 1528674.
- An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank's website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
Source: Elaine Carr, Director, Investor Relations, (514) 394-0296, email@example.com