National Bank to release its third quarter results on August 31, 2016
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its third quarter 2016 results at about 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, August 31, 2016. This release will be followed by a conference call at 1:00 p.m. with financial analysts and institutional investors.
Conference call of third quarter results ended July 31, 2016:
- Conference call will take place on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-695-7806 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 6303175#).
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until September 29, 2016 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and entering access code 4441499#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $221 billion in assets as at April 30, 2016, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada’s leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has close to 20,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank’s activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Information (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.):
|Linda Boulanger||Claude Breton|
|Vice-President, Investor Relations||Vice-President, Public Affairs|
|National Bank of Canada||National Bank of Canada|
|Tel.: 514-394-0296||Tel.: 514-394-8644|