National Bank Once Again Ranked Among Canada's Best Diversity Employers
National Bank is proud to be named one of Canada's Best Diversity Employers, as ranked by Mediacorp Canada Inc., for a 7th consecutive year. This prestigious competition recognizes Canadian companies that stand out through their efforts to create diverse, inclusive workplaces.
- Teams at the Bank include employees from some 70 different countries.
- Thanks to the involvement of its employees, each year the Bank takes part in numerous events that highlight the rich heritages that make up our country.
- The Bank also collaborates each year on a number of initiatives that celebrate the vibrancy of the LGBT community.
- The number of women in management positions and that serve on the Board at the Bank is among the highest in the industry.
- The Bank counts on dynamic internal networks to promote diversity in its ranks and support its diversity-related objectives.
- Over the past year, the Bank has broadened its commitment to diversity with the launch of HelloCanada, an assistance service that makes it easier for newcomers to get settled in Canada.
About National Bank of Canada
With $234 billion in assets as at January 31, 2017, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has more than 21,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
|For more information:|
|Advisor - Public affairs|