National Bank unveils its new nbc.ca site
Dynamic design, streamlined content and optimized navigation to better help clients power their ideas
National Bank's revamped nbc.ca website launches today. The new version of nbc.ca has been designed to inspire clients and help power their ideas, whether they're buying a home, planning a trip, starting a business, immigrating to Canada, or preparing for retirement.
Thanks to simple, intuitive browsing, users can quickly find the information they need. All the website sections (Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, or Wealth Management) contain tools and relevant content to support clients during the milestones in their lives.
The new design adapts to any device, so users can access the website via smartphone, tablet, or computer. The Bank will also roll out a new transactional website that will offer clients a completely revamped digital experience in the coming weeks.
- New content has been added to assist clients at different stages in their lives (immigration, home, family, retirement, business start-up, etc.).
- Divided into three sections (Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Wealth Management), the site contains advice, targeted offers, promotions and news, as well as information about the Bank's products and services. An enhanced user experience ensures information can be found quickly.
- The display adapts to any device, so users can access the website on their smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- The new website is the latest in a series of products and services rolled out as part of National Bank's digital transformation, including new ABMs, a mobile app for businesses, and Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- The Bank will also roll out a new transactional website that will offer clients a completely revamped digital experience in the coming weeks. Clients can already try it out by signing up on promonbc.ca/onlinebank.
"The new nbc.ca website reflects our ambition to meet our clients' needs and help them make their plans a reality at every milestone in their lives. That's why we offer them adapted solutions and appropriate tools and advice that can be accessed from the device of their choice," said Lionel Pimpin, Senior Vice-President – Digital Channels at National Bank.
About National Bank of Canada
With $246 billion in assets as at October 31, 2017, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. It has more than 21,000 employees in knowledge-intensive positions and has been recognized numerous times as a top employer and for its commitment to diversity. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
|For more information:|
|Senior Manager, Public Affairs|