National Bank honoured with five distinctions at the latest Ipsos Financial Service Excellence Awards
National Bank was recently honoured for the excellence of its client experience in five categories of the latest Ipsos Financial Service Excellence Awards.
Over the past few years, National Bank has been investing continuously in talent, information technology and its physical environments to offer its clients a simple, fast and efficient experience. The Bank is also renowned for the quality of its financial advice and digital solutions. With an ongoing digital transformation, the Bank has rolled out numerous innovations over the past months.
- In 2018, National Bank rolled out a new transaction site for Personal Banking clients, an updated version of nbc.ca, a contactless debit card, digital wallet services such as Apple Pay and Android Play, as well as new ABMs.
- With 95% of fund transfers and bill payments made via its digital platforms and ABMs, National Bank is an industry leader in terms of key transaction migration.
- Canadian SMEs can use National Bank Easy Pay, a mobile point-of-sale solution to accept payments in person using a compatible smartphone, with no external peripherals required. The Bank is the first Canadian financial institution to offer this innovative solution to its clients.
Introduced in 1987, the Ipsos Customer Service Index (CSI) quarterly survey generates the winners of the annual Financial Service Excellence Awards. This year’s Awards were based on the combined results of 49,732 completed surveys for the 2018 CSI program year ending with the September 2018 survey wave and based on a demographically and regionally representative sample of Canadians. The Awards are presented across 11 categories.
List of National Bank’s distinctions
- Financial Planning & Advice
- ATM Banking Excellence
- Mobile Banking Excellence
- Automated Telephone Banking Excellence
- Live Agent Telephone Banking Excellence
“National Bank’s strong performance at this year’s Awards recognizes our focus on customer experience,” said Lucie Blanchet, Executive Vice-President, Personal Banking and Marketing at National Bank. “We thank our clients for placing their trust and confidence in our institution and congratulate our dedicated employees for their relentless commitment to offering our clients the best banking experience possible.”
About the National Bank of Canada
With $258 billion in assets as at July 31, 2018, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada’s leading integrated financial groups. It has more than 23,000 employees in knowledge-intensive positions and has been recognized numerous times as a top employer and for its commitment to diversity. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank’s activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. Ipsos ranks fourth in the global research industry. With offices in 89 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across five research specializations: brand, advertising and media; customer loyalty; marketing; public affairs research; and survey management. Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media and they measure public opinion around the globe. Ipsos has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999 and generated global revenues of €1,780.5 million in 2017.
|Senior Director, Public Relations, Client Services|