National Bank Announces the Firms Enlisted to Work on its New Head Office
National Bank is pleased to announce the partners it has enlisted to work on its new head office, located at 800 Saint-Jacques Street West, Montreal. The assembled team consists of the following firms:
- Project management partner: DECASULT
- Architecture: Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architectes
- General contractor and project manager: Broccolini
- Structural engineering: WSP
- Electromechanical engineering: Bouthillette Parizeau | Pageau Morel
- Civil engineering: Marchand Houle et associés
- Structural contractor: Pomerleau
- Landscape architecture: Claude Cormier et associés
Devencore will act as the advisor and broker for the sale of the building at 600 De La Gauchetière West.
The selected firms were evaluated on criteria related to their value propositions, such as their expertise, teams, and work processes.
New Head Office Features
- The tower will cover 1,000,000 square feet. The Bank plans to include an on-site daycare centre for its employees.
- The design will emphasize collaborative, modern, bright, and technology-driven spaces.
- It will draw on the concepts used to create the existing collaborative spaces at the Bank.
- The Bank will create a 40,000-foot park, open to the public, at the foot of the building.
- The building design will meet the highest environmental and quality standards.
- National Bank is assuming the role of developer for this project.
See the press release issued on May 25, 2018
About National Bank of Canada
With $256 billion in assets as at April 30, 2018, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. It has more than 22,000 employees in knowledge-intensive positions and has been recognized numerous times as a top employer and for its commitment to diversity. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
|Senior Manager – Public Affairs|
|Tel. : 514-394-4209|