National Bank to offer package of banking and financial services specially for nurses
National Bank has announced that it will be offering a financial package to nurses across Canada 1. They will be able to enjoy a number of banking and financial services at preferred conditions, either for their personal needs or for financing their business.
For $120 a year, nurses can obtain the following services:
- Two no-fee bank accounts with unlimited electronic transactions
- A line of credit at an attractive rate with no monthly fees and unlimited electronic transactions
- A number of investment and financing solutions adapted to their needs
- Access to National Bank's brokerage services
- A National Bank Ovation Gold MasterCard 2. This card offers a whole range of benefits such as travel, purchase and car rental insurance. It has an attractive rewards program enabling the holder to accumulate 1.25 points for each dollar spent, which can be redeemed for a wide range of brand name items, gift certificates and trips.
- Advice from a team specialized in business financing.
1 In Quebec, a partnership agreement has been signed with the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec .
2 Subject to approval by National Bank.
Anyone who would like more information on this agreement can visit the National Bank website at www.nbc.ca/healthprofessionals, or call customer service at 1-888-4TELNAT.
About National Bank of Canada
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group which provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its clients elsewhere in the world. National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including retail, corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. National Bank has more than $124 billion in assets and, together with its subsidiaries, employs 17,169 people. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA). For more information, visit the Bank's website at www.nbc.ca .
Information (The telephone number provided below is for the exclusive use of journalists and other media representatives):
Senior Advisor, Communications and Public Relations
National Bank of Canada