National Bank to announce first quarter results on March 1st, 2012
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its first quarter results on Thursday, March 1st, 2012.
The results are scheduled for release in the afternoon, after the market closes. The conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will take place at 9:30 a.m. ET on Friday, March 2, 2012 and will be accessible either live or off line, by phone or webcast.
First quarter ended January 31, 2012 results conference call
- Conference call will take place on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-340-2216 / 1-866-226-1792.
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The conference call recording will be available until March 11, 2012 by dialing 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering access code 7648660#.
About National Bank of Canada
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group that provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its clients elsewhere in the world. National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including retail, corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. As at October 31, 2011, National Bank has over CDN$156 billion in assets in accordance with Canadian GAAP and, together with its subsidiaries, employs more than 19,000 people. The Bank’s securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). For more information, visit the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca. To access National Bank of Canada’s financial literacy portal, visit www.clearfacts.ca.
Information (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.):
Senior Manager, Public Affairs
National Bank of Canada
Senior Director, Investor Relations
National Bank of Canada