National Bank Financial Group to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2008 Results on December 4, 2008
National Bank Financial Group will be releasing its fourth quarter and fiscal 2008 results on Thursday, December 4, 2008.
The results are expected to be released in the morning, followed by a conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors in the afternoon. This conference call can be accessed either live or via archive, by phone or by webcast.
Fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2008 results conference call
- A conference call will take place on December 4, 2008 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-641-6130 / 1-866-862-3908
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- The report to shareholders, the supplementary financial information document as well as the presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank’s website at the Investor Relations section, prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The archived conference call recording will be available until December 11 2008, by dialing the following numbers: 416-695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the passcode 3275328 #.
- An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
About National Bank of Canada
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group which provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its clients elsewhere in the world. The National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including retail, corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. National Bank has more than $121 billion in assets and, together with its subsidiaries, employs 16,863 people. The Bank’s securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA:TSX). For more information, visit the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca.
Information (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists and other media representatives):