REVISED: National Bank Financial Group advances its Q2-2011 results conference call to 1:00 p.m. on May 26, 2011
National Bank Financial Group announces that its second quarter results conference call will now begin at 1:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, May 26. As for the results, they are still scheduled for release that same day at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT.
This conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will be accessible either live or off-line, by phone or by webcast.
Second quarter results conference call
- Conference call will take place on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank Financial Group’s website under Investor Relations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The conference call recording will be available until June 4, 2011 by dialling 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering access code 4068080#.
About National Bank of Canada
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group that provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its clients elsewhere in the world. National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including retail, corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. National Bank has over $152 billion in assets and, together with its subsidiaries, employs 18,407 people. The Bank’s securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA:TSX). For more information, visit the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca. To access National Bank Financial Group’s financial education portal, visit www.clearfacts.ca.
(The telephone number provided below is for the exclusive use of journalists and other media representatives.):