National Bank to Announce Third Quarter Results on August 25, 2011
National Bank will be releasing its third quarter results on Thursday,
August 25, 2011.
The results are scheduled for release at approximately 7:45 a.m. EDT. The conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will take place in the afternoon and will be accessible either live or off-line, by phone or webcast.
Third quarter results conference call
- Conference call will take place on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The conference call recording will be available until September 3, 2011 by
dialling 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering access code 4304681#.
About National Bank of Canada
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group that provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its clients elsewhere in the world. National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including retail, corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. National Bank has over $154 billion in assets and, together with its subsidiaries, employs 18,492 people. The Bank’s securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA:TSX). For more information, visit the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca. To access National Bank’s financial education portal, visit www.clearfacts.ca.
Information (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.):