National Bank to announce third quarter results on August 28, 2013
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its third quarter results at about 7:15 a.m. on Wednesday, August 28, 2013.
The conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will take place on Wednesday afternoon, August 28, 2013 and will be accessible either live or off line, by phone or webcast.
Third quarter ended July 31, 2013 results conference call:
- Conference call will take place on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. EDT.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-695-7806 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 3390539#)
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until September 6, 2013 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or
905-694-9451 and entering access code 5955220#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $185 billion in assets as at April 30, 2013, National Bank of Canada (www.nbc.ca), together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada’s leading integrated financial groups, and was named among the 20 strongest banks in the world by Bloomberg Markets magazine. The Bank has close to 20,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank’s activities via social media and learn more about its extensive community involvement at clearfacts.ca and commitment.nationalbank.ca.
Information (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.):