National Bank Direct Brokerage
A wholly-owned subsidiary of National Bank since 1999, National Bank Direct Brokerage Inc. is a securities broker that offers an extensive range of financial products and investment tools directly to retail clients. Online investing can be executed by phone through a representative, or by using our automated telephone system or on our Web site.
To offer National Bank clients and other Canadian investors who are looking for independence and control an economical and efficient way to trade investment products on various networks by providing them with information and relevant tools for making decisions and reaching their financial objectives.
Products and Services Offered
National Bank's Direct Brokerage service is for people who have excellent investment knowledge, want to control their portfolio themselves and trade online. This service is also called Discount Brokerage.
- Investment products, including common and preferred shares, index shares, warrants, government and savings bonds, mortgage-backed securities, options, mutual funds, investment certificates, treasury bills and much more.
- Orders can be transmitted 24 hours a day.
- Access to Canadian and U.S. stock market listings 24 hours a day.
- News on listed companies.
- Research tools accessible on our Web site.