Engaging in the community
National Bank is proud of its employees who are actively engaging in the community through various sports challenges and charities.
NB Grand Tour
Hundreds of employees take part in this cycling challenge that takes them all over Quebec to raise funds for organizations that help young people.
Since its inception 9 years ago, more than $1 million has been donated to over 40 regional and provincial causes.
NB Take Action Challenge
The NB Grand Tour took part in the “NB Take Action Challenge” from July 9 to 11, 2021. This new athletic challenge was created during the pandemic to continue encouraging employee engagement, with 767 participants, including:
- 49 recruiting ambassadors
- Participants from 2 different countries
- 5 Canadian provinces represented
- 1,500 hours of sports recorded in LIFT
- 1,032 sports sessions recorded in 44 different sports disciplines
JDRF Ride for Diabetes
The JDRF Ride for Diabetes is an athletic challenge that includes yoga, fitness and of course, biking. All of this to create positive exchanges between colleagues. With the pandemic, the challenge was held through a new online format in 2020 and 2021. In the last edition:
- 742 employees took on the Challenge
- More than $150,000 was raised through fundraising and financial support from National Bank
Congratulations to all the participants, and thank you to all those who contributed to their fundraising efforts!