Automated Banking Machines
National Bank ABMs
National Bank ABMs are open 24/7, and allow you to carry out the following transactions at more than 900 points of service in Canada:
- Day-to-day transactions (withdrawals, deposits, transfers and bill payments)
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Other ABMs Available
No National Bank ABM close by?
Even if you don't have access to a National Bank banking machine, you can still withdraw funds from a machine belonging to one of the following networks1:
- Interac®2 (over 58,000 ABMs in Canada)
- CIRRUS®3 (over one million banking machines worldwide)
- Locate the nearest banking machine
Did you know? The new NBC FinderTM mobile app is a free iPhone, iPad and iPod touch® application that you can use to quickly and easily find the nearest National Bank ABM. You can also look up additional information, such as branch business hours and addresses.
- Read the security rules for using banking machines
- Rules for using banking machines
ABM Security Tips
- Only use a banking machine if the environment feels safe.
- Prevent people from seeing your PIN. Don't worry about appearing overly cautious.
- Before leaving the premises, take your card and your transaction record.
- Count the money received and put it away immediately.
- To consult our agreement governing the issue of cards and the use of automated banking services, please click here.
Because deposits have to be checked, funds may be held back for up to six business days.
Only bills that are payable at our branches are accepted at our banking machines. To see the list of accepted suppliers click here .
If the account being debited has overdraft protection, this protection will apply to all transactions carried out at our banking machines.
[haut]1 Using Interac®3 and Cirrus®5 automated banking machines may give rise to fees that are charged directly to your account. For complete details, please read our Fee guide - Banking Services for businesses, which is available in-branch.
®2 Interac is a registered trademark of Interac Inc.
®3 Trademark of CIRRUS SYSTEM Inc.
TM NBC Finder is a trademark of National Bank of Canada. Wireless service provider fees may apply.
® Apple, App Store, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and in other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of or participant in National Bank Financial Group's Wireless Services.