Agricultural swap - Buyer
Ensure your agricultural product purchasing costs remain stable by protecting against market price fluctuations
Does your company buy corn, wheat or soybeans and are you concerned about rising prices? An agricultural swap provides flexible and efficient hedging to improve your company's financial stability.
- Protect your profit margins from major market fluctuations while preserving cash reserves
- Improve your company's financial strength with better control over your expenses
- Ensure you stay on schedule and on budget
- Establish your product purchasing costs in advance
- Select your hedging period
- Establish specific monthly quantities based on your purchasing plans
- Select a currency (USD or CAD)
- Continue to purchase from your usual suppliers as before
- If the observed price on financial markets is higher than the set swap price, National Bank will pay you the difference on the agreed-upon volume
- If the observed price on financial markets is lower than the swap price, you must pay the difference on the agreed-upon volume to National Bank
Our specialists are ready to meet with you and help you assess your risks and recommend a made-to-measure strategy.