BusinessFlex Line of Credit
Simplify your cash management
With a BusinessFlex Line of Credit, you can simplify cash management, and quickly access the funds needed to take advantage of attractive business opportunities.
This flexible and innovative solution is perfect for businesses that need between $10,000 and $100,000 in financing.
For quick and easy financing that lets you optimize your operations and enjoy greater purchasing power, the BusinessFlex Line of Credit is the right choice.
- Annual fee of just $250
- Note rollovers to the nearest dollar
- Interest charged only on the portion used
- Advantageous renewal fees
- Advances on your line of credit are automatically repaid based on the funds available in your current account to help you manage your business, and save you interest.
- Just one simple form to complete
- Applications processed promptly
- Ready access to funds at all times
- No more repeated financing applications or trips to the branch
- Simplified yearly renewal process
- Customized services
- Accès National Bank Business Central managers from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday
Apply for a BusinessFlex line of credit, and get all the flexibility you need.
Fill out the online application form, and print it out.
If there are more than two signatories, you'll have to fill out a second application form. To ensure your application is processed quickly, be sure to fill in all the fields. You can then fax the completed form(s) to 1-877-394-8833. If you prefer, you can mail the form(s) to the following address:
National Bank Business Central
500 Place d'Armes, 4th Floor, Suite 0991-1
Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2W3
Your application will be analyzed by a National Bank Business Central manager. If the credit request is consistent with your business financial profile, the necessary documents will be sent to you right away.
Powering custom small business solutions
Make an appointment with an in-branch specialist to evaluate your small business needs and get your customized banking solutions.
Or connect with us by calling (514) 2809-8889 / 1-877-330-3014