Automated Banking Machines
National Bank ABMs are open 24/7 and allow you to carry out the following transactions at more than 900 service points in Canada.
Cash advances on your MasterCard
If your National Bank MasterCard card is equipped with a PIN (Personal Identification Number), you can obtain a cash advance from National Bank, Interac®3 or CIRRUS®5 banking machines anywhere in the world.
Our clients’ favorite features
- Do your day-to-day transactions (withdrawals, deposits, transfers and bill payments).
- Get a statement of your most recent transactions and find out your balance.
- Change your Personal Indentification Number (PIN).
- Get a cash advance through your National Bank MasterCard.
Security tips for using banking machines
- Only use a banking machine if the environment feels safe.
- Prevent people from seeing your PIN. Don't worry about appearing too prudent.
- Before leaving the premises, take your card and your transaction record.
- Count the money received and put it away immediately.
- To consult our agreement governing the issue of cards and the use of automated banking services, please click here.
Rule for using banking machines
Because deposits have to be checked, funds may be held back for up to six business days.
Only bills that are payable at our branches are accepted at our banking machines. To consult the list of accepted billers click here .
If the account being debited has overdraft protection, this protection will apply to all transactions carried out at our banking machines.