1. Failed Validation
The recipient did not correctly answer the security question and has exceeded the maximum number of attempts.
2. Funds transfer refused
The recipient refused the Interac e-Transfer.
3. Funds transfer expired
The recipient did not deposit the Interac e-Transfer prior to the expiry date.
4. Undeliverable Notice
The notification has not been delivered successfully due to an invalid email address or an incorrect mobile phone number. A full inbox, blocking by mail filter/firewall or mail server/ISP problems could also cause delivery issues.
To deposit funds back into your account:
- Log on to your financial institution's transactional site
- Enter your Client Card number and password
- Access the History section from the menu to the left
- Select "Cancel" for the Interac e-Transfer in question
- Follow the steps to complete the cancellation
|Close this Window|
All rights reserved 2001-2011.