With Interac e-Transfer®, you can pay back a friend, send money to your globe-trotting daughter, pitch in for your son's school fees and even pay your rent!
You don’t have to be a merchant, now we can all accept Interac e-Transfer®. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating Canadian financial institution.
Send money with Interac e-Transfer®
- Say goodbye to cheques
- Set up transfers in advance to avoid forgetting payments
- Make payments from your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Sign in to Internet Banking Solutions or the NBC mobile banking app
- Select your recipient and follow the steps
- The recipient will be notified that the funds are available to deposit
- None of your banking information is shared
- The security question and answer ensure only the intended recipient can deposit the funds
Try Interac e-Transfer®, it’s so simple!
Not yet signed up for Internet Banking Solutions?
It's convenient and signing up is FREE!
You will then be able to carry out Interac e-Transfer® 48 hours after you enrol. For National Bank clients, there is no charge to receive an Interac e-Transfer®. There is a $1 charge to send an Interac e-Transfer®, and transaction fees may apply depending on the type of account, package or program you have. Consult Your Guide to Personal Banking Solutions for details.
® Interac, the Interac logo and Interac e-Transfer are trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under license.