With Interac e-Transfer®, you can pay back a friend, send money to your globe-trotting daughter, pitch in for your son's school fees and even pay your rent!
You don’t have to be a merchant, now we can all accept Interac e-Transfer®. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating Canadian financial institution.
Send money with Interac e-Transfer®
- Say goodbye to cheques
- Set up transfers in advance to avoid forgetting payments
- Make payments from your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Sign in to Internet Banking Solutions or the NBC mobile banking app
- Select your recipient and follow the steps
- The recipient will be notified that the funds are available to deposit
- None of your banking information is shared
- The security question and answer ensure only the intended recipient can deposit the funds
Try Interac e-Transfer®, it’s so simple!
Receive an Interac e-Transfer
The Interac e-Transfer service is now even easier to use, and just as secure.
- New look and feel, designed with mobile devices in mind.
- Streamlined process for transactions from any device.
- The service can remember preferences and provides direct access to our Digital Banking Solutions, resulting in a more efficient user experience.
- Quick links to FAQs and help content.
Not yet signed up for Internet Banking Solutions?
It's convenient and signing up is FREE!
You will then be able to carry out Interac e-Transfer® 48 hours after you enrol. For National Bank clients, there is no charge to receive an Interac e-Transfer®. There is a $1 charge to send an Interac e-Transfer®, and transaction fees may apply depending on the type of account, package or program you have. Consult Your Guide to Personal Banking Solutions for details.
® Interac, the Interac logo and Interac e-Transfer are trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under license.