Why didn't we think of this before? Here's a wealth of advantages to better meet your needs.
No matter where you are, if you have access to a touch-tone phone TelNat Telephone Banking Solutions allows you to:
- pay your bills
- on the same day, and
- program them to be paid automatically at a later date
- transfer funds
- obtain the balances on your accounts, your lines of credit and loans
- consult a list of past transactions: either the transactions charged to your account during the past 14 days or your last 20 transactions
- change your confidentiality code.
In addition, even if not you're signed up for TelNat you can still call us to:
- request a stop payment on a cheque
- notify us of your change of address
- request a trace on a transaction charged to your account
- obtain foreign exchange rates
- find banking machine and branch locations as well as business hours
- order cheques
- obtain copies of statements (bank account, etc.)
- sign up for a flat-fee banking package
- benefit from overdraft protection
- request income tax slips
- obtain a copy of a loan statement
- find out about mortgage and personal loans, as well as Flex Line accounts.
TelNat gives you more than access to efficient Telephone Banking Solutions. You can also get answers to all your questions, as well as information on your banking affairs and sound advice when you need it, from 6 a.m. to midnight, 7 days a week.
Even if you have not signed up for TelNat, you can still call us to:
- request a stop payment
- notify us of a change of address
- trace a transaction on your account
- obtain exchange rates
- check our business hours and
the location of branches or banking machines
- order cheques
- request copies of statements (bank accounts, etc.)
- sign up for a Flat-Fee Banking Solution Package
- obtain overdraft protection
- obtain an income tax receipt
- obtain a copy of loan statement
- obtain information about personal loans,
mortgages and Flex Lines.
- Montreal region
- Toll-free number
1 888 4 TelNat
- ATS (hearing impared)
If you have questions about new investments, RRSP renewals, or any other financial products or mutual funds we have on offer, our financial services managers will be pleased to answer them.
Transactions done via TelNat are just as secure as those you do via an automated banking machine. Without your Client Card number and your 3-digit confidentiality code, no one else can access or consult your account(s).
- To access your bank file through TelNat Telephone Banking Solutions, you must begin by entering the last 13 digits of your Client Card. You will then be assigned a temporary 3-digit confidentiality code.
- When you use TelNat Telephone Banking Solutions for the first time, you will be asked to change this code to one known only by you. Be sure to keep this code in a safe place and do not disclose it to anyone. That way when you use our services, your security is guaranteed.
Here are a few shortcuts you can take next time you call TelNat:
- to return to the previous menu, press *
- for help or for more information, press "0"
- when you know the desired options, you can speed up the process by pressing them before the end of the message
- when you carry out monetary transactions, be sure to note the confirmation number
- you can pay up to five bills at a time, which cuts down on your transaction fees.