MasterCard Credit Cards
Regular rate on purchases: 19.99% / No fee
Regular rate on balance transfers and cash advances: 21.99%
Purchases: 13.9% / $15 per year (more information)
Balance transfers and cash advances: 8.9%
Minimum credit limit
- Monitor your expenses easily
- Enjoy an array of advantages adapted to your needs
More than just a card: protection you can count on3
- Protection against fraudulent use by employees
If an authorized cardholder uses the card for fraudulent purposes, your company is protected up to $10,000 for that card.*
- MasterCard Zero Liability**
Protects you against liability for unauthorized purchases made with the card. Coverage extends to purchases made in-store, over the phone and online.
- Free additional cards
There is no extra cost for issuing up to nine additional cards.
- Credit limit adapted to your business
For greater flexibility, all cardholders share the total credit limit granted to your business and use it according to their needs.
- Monthly spending limit
You can limit monthly cardholder spending based on each cardholder's needs and user profile.
- Access to commercial accounts
Use a single card to make purchases, monitor activity in your National Bank current accounts and access Internet Banking Solutions2 for Business.
- Pre-authorized debits
Easy management of bill payments: authorize suppliers to debit your account on fixed dates.
- MasterCard Global ServiceTM
If your card is lost or stolen while you're abroad, a toll-free number will put you in touch with MasterCard Global Service which will come to your rescue no matter where you are.
For just $15 a year, you'll benefit from a preferential interest rate on your purchases, cash advances and balance transfers.
|Regular rate||Reduced rate|
|Balance transfers and cash advances||21.99%||8.9%|
For more information, click here or call 514-394-1427 or 1-888-9MY CARD.
1 Subject to credit approval by National Bank. No interest will be charged on the purchases made during the month if the balance is paid in full within twenty-one (21) days of the date of the statement. This grace period does not apply to cash advances and balance transfers. The minimum payment to be made to the Bank every period shall be equal to 3% of the unpaid balance indicated in the monthly statement or a minimum of $50, whichever amount is higher (or the new unpaid balance if it is lower than $50). A statement of account is sent on a monthly basis. View examples of credit charges calculated over a period of thirty (30) days based on the rate in effect as at July 15, 2010.
2 Certain browser versions are needed in order to access National Bank Internet Banking Solutions. Please read the browser requirements at under www.nbc.ca/browser
3 Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For details, consult documentation available in-branch.
* Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions applicable to this program, the company is protected by the Bank against fraud committed internally by the cardholders, involving the use of the card, for up to $10,000 per card, per year. To be eligible for this protection, the company must report the fraud and offender to the appropriate authorities for investigation and legal action. The forms used to report fraudulent use of a card by a cardholder are available by contacting the Bank at 1-800-231-2024 or 514-394-0805. You can also request the necessary forms by writing to: National Bank of Canada, 600 de La Gauchetière West, Level B, Suite 16654, Montreal, Quebec H3B 5B5.
** Certain conditions and restrictions apply. Visit www.mastercard.ca for more information
Opt for a simple, efficient and attractive payment solution.
|Minimum credit limit||$1,000|
|Annual fee for primary card||No fee|
|Annual fee for additional card||No fee|
|Regular annual interest rate on purchases||19.99%|
|Annual fee for reduced interest rate||$15|
|Reduced annual interest rate on purchases||13.9%|
|Reduced annual interest rate on balance transfers and cash advances||8.9%|
|Regular annual interest rate on balance transfers and cash advances||21.99%|
|Trip cancellation insurance||No|
|Trip interruption insurance||No|
|Out-of-Province-of-Residence Medical/Hospital Insurance||No|
|Flight delay insurance||No|
|Baggage loss and theft insurance||No|
|Baggage delay insurance||No|
|Extended warranty on purchases||No|
|Vehicle rental insurance||No|
|Travel insurance/Accident insurance while aboard a common carrier||No|
|Medical, general and legal assistance||No|
|Other interesting features|
The option of having additional cards issued on the account for free.
24-hour access to your commercial accounts and Internet Banking Solutions inc.