Have you found that rare gem, a new vehicle that's got everything you’re looking for? So now you want payments that work with your budget...right? Or maybe you're planning to buy a used vehicle from another person.
Either way, we strongly encourage you to read this page. When choosing the best financing solution for your needs, you need to do your homework just like when you’re buying a vehicle. Shop around and above all, take the time to get all the information you will need.
Regardless of the financing solution you choose, by protecting yourself with loan insurance, you can ensure that your dream will live on, even when the unexpected happens.
- Customize your car loan1 by choosing a fixed or variable interest rate.
- Get access to flexible payment terms: weekly or monthly payments with the option to prepay in part or in full at any time and with no penalty.
- Take up to eight years2 to pay back your loan.
1 Subject to credit approval by National Bank.
2 Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
3 APR means "Annual Percentage Rate" and represents the total interest and fees charged by the Bank, expressed as an annual percentage. It corresponds to the annual interest rate if the cost of borrowing is comprised exclusively of interest.
Suggested reading to help you make the right choice
- To Buy or to Lease, That is the Question!
- New or Used?
- Be Aware of All the Costs
- Know your Warranties
- Hit the Infohighway First!
- Registre des droits personnels et réels immobiliers (RDPRM)
- Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec
Did you know...
National Bank does business with over 2,300 dealerships across Canada. When you go to a dealership to apply for financing, you can choose the financial institution you would like to deal with. Be sure to ask for us by name.
Our other financing solutions
All-In-One makes it possible to use the equity of your property or investments to consolidate your financing needs, while providing access to your funds at all times.
Use a Personal Flex Line to purchase your dream car or make other life goals a reality. Available for amounts of $5,000 and up, it gives you the freedom to get your projects in gear.