Monthly Income Portfolios
Monthly Income Portfolios provide you with professional asset management coupled with a dynamic process for taking advantage of market opportunities as they arise in various asset classes. These income* solutions offer several other advantages including diversification, which helps reduce the risks inherent in your portfolio and optimize its return potential for a given risk level. You also have the choice of fixed* or variable distribution, based on your investor profile.
- A simple way to receive a regular distribution.
- Six portfolios designed to meet the needs of six different investor profiles.
- Optimal diversification by asset class, geographic region, management style, business size and economic sector to produce the right balance between risk and return.
- Professional management: Each asset class in your Monthly Income Portfolio is represented by a selection of securities managed by professionals with recognized expertise.
- A dynamic management style, enabling you to take advantage of market opportunities afforded by the different asset classes.
- Fixed or variable distribution: The different series of our Monthly Income Portfolios give you the flexibility required to facilitate your income budgeting.
See more details - Variable distribution
If you are looking for additional funds each month, the Monthly Income Portfolios offer variable distributions.
|National Bank Monthly Secure Income
|National Bank Monthly Conserv. Income
|National Bank Monthly Moderate Income
|National Bank Monthly Balanced Income
|National Bank Monthly Growth Income
|National Bank Monthly Equity Income
|Portfolios Name / Investment Horizon||Risk level||1 year||3 years||5 years||10 years||Since creation|
View Current Yield
See more details - Fixed distribution
The Monthly Income Portfolios also offer fixed distributions1 if you want to simplify your budgeting.
|National Bank Monthly Secure Income-R
|National Bank Monthly Conserv. Income-R
|National Bank Monthly Moderate Income-R
|National Bank Monthly Balanced Income-R
|National Bank Monthly Growth Income-R
|National Bank Monthly Equity Income-R
|Portfolios Name / Investment horizon||Risk Level||1 year||3 years||5 years||10 years||Since creation|
View Current Yield
Tools developed just for you
1. Fund profiles in PDF format
- National Bank Monthly Secure Income Fund
- National Bank Monthly Conservative Income Fund
- National Bank Monthly Moderate Income Fund
- National Bank Monthly Balanced Income Fund
- National Bank Monthly Growth Income Fund
- National Bank Monthly Equity Income Fund
4. The Financier
This quarterly newsletter contains economic and financial articles and information on the world of investing.
5. For more information, consult our brochure on Monthly Income Portfolios.
Whether you’re saving for a short-term project or for your retirement, Myidea will help you plan your savings easily and successfully. The tool can also be downloaded free of charge from the App Store® directly to your iPad®.
® Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of National Bank Mobile Banking Solutions.
*R Series units pay monthly distributions made up of net income, and may include a significant portion of return of capital, whereas other series pay monthly distributions only made up of net income. Return of capital actually decreases the value of your initial investment and must not be confused with return on investment. Return of capital that is not reinvested can reduce the net asset value of the fund, and may lessen its ability to subsequently generate income.
**The amount of distributions is said to be fixed as it does not vary from one distribution to another. However, it is not guaranteed and may vary according to market conditions. The distribution targets for the Monthly Income Portfolios (R Series) are reviewed annually in January.
National Bank Mutual Funds (including the Monthly Income Portfolios) (the “Funds”) are offered by National Bank Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investments in the Funds and the use of an asset allocation service. Please read the prospectus of the Funds before making an investment. The Funds securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that a fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of the investment in a fund will be returned. The Funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.