Strategic Portfolios are designed so that you can easily implement and benefit from diversification and asset allocation strategies. They provide you with a turnkey solution that invests your savings in various funds that complement each other for optimal diversification. With Strategic Portfolios, you also have the peace of mind that comes from knowing three groups of experts are working for you: your advisor, National Bank Investments and seasoned portfolio managers.
- Six portfolios designed to meet the needs of six different investor profiles.
- Optimal diversification by asset class, geographic region, management style, business size and economic sector to produce the right balance between risk and return.
- Professional management: Each asset class in your Strategic Portfolio is represented by a selection of securities managed by professionals with recognized expertise.
- Periodic rebalancing when one or several of the funds deviate from their target weighting, thus ensuring that your Strategic Portfolio remains in line with the optimal asset allocation for your investor profile.
- A practical and affordable solution for an initial investment of $10,000 in a registered or non-registered account, together with systematic purchase and withdrawal plans that give you the flexibility of adding to your investment or withdrawing a regular amount.
See more details
|Secure Strategic Portfolio
|Conservative Strategic Portfolio
|Moderate Strategic Portfolio
|Balanced Strategic Portfolio
|Growth Strategic Portfolio
|Equity Strategic Portfolio
|Portfolios name / Investment horizon||Risk level||1 year||3 years||5 years||10 years||Since creation|
View Current Yield
Tools developed just for you
1. Portfolio profiles in PDF format
- National Bank Secure Strategic Portfolio
- National Bank Conservative Strategic Portfolio
- National Bank Moderate Strategic Portfolio
- National Bank Balanced Strategic Portfolio
- National Bank Growth Strategic Portfolio
- National Bank Equity Strategic Portfolio
4. The Financier
This quarterly newsletter contains economic and financial articles and information on the world of investing.
5. For more information, consult our brochure on Strategic Portfolios.
Whether you’re saving for a short-term project or for your retirement, Myidea will help you plan your savings easily and successfully. The tool can also be downloaded free of charge from the App Store® directly to your iPad®.
® Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of National Bank Mobile Banking Solutions.
National Bank Mutual Funds (the “Funds”) and National Bank Strategic Portfolios (the “Strategic Portfolios”) are offered by National Bank Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investments in the Funds and the use of an asset allocation service (such as the Strategic Portfolios). Please read the prospectus of the Funds, or the Funds in which the Strategic Portfolios may invest, before making an investment. The Funds securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that a fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of the investment in a fund will be returned. The Funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.