If you are interested in financial markets and the economy, you are in the right place! Whether you want to know the latest national and international developments or consult the most recent economic and financial forecasts, all you have to do is select the type of analysis of interest to you from our prize-winning Economics and Strategy Group.
The Weekly Economic Watch offers a commentary on developments in the economic environment as depicted by economic indicators released during the week and on indicators to be published in the upcoming week. Trends in a wide range of international, national and provincial economic and financial indicators are also presented.
Each month, the World economic outlook, in particular the North-American context, is reassessed. It also includes forecasts for the major economic and financial variables.
An analysis on a current economic or financial topic.
- How concerned should the Fed be about U.S. inflation?
- Canada's prospects amidst changing U.S. trade policy
- THE TRUMPQUAKE
- Imminent Pullback for Vancouver and Toronto home prices
- Canada: A bottom-up approach to estimating potential GDP
- Quick Hit: It’s back! A Canada-US softwood lumber dispute that is
- Quick Hit: Ontario moves on housing. Really, it had to be done
- Quick Hit: Trading places: Federal-provincial bond supply upended
- Quick Hit: Bond math: Newfoundland and Labrador style
- Quick Hit: Nova Scotia: The little credit that could
- The incredibly complex Syrian conflict
- French election update: Macron and Le Pen make it to the second round
- Why the French presidential election is so important
- The Dutch kick off a fateful European electoral year
- Will the U.S. end tax deductibility for corporate debt interest?