Microsoft Internet Explorer
By following the instructions below, you will be able to download a freeware version of Microsoft Internet Explorer with 128-bit encryption. We recommend that you print this page and keep it with you while downloading the Microsoft browser.
For users of Windows 2000/ XP / VISTA
To download the English version of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, click here.
Once at the site, follow these easy steps to download the browser.
- Under "Introducing Internet Explorer 7", click on "Download"
- Click on"Download.
- Choose to save the program on your disk.
- In the window "Save As", select the file "Desktop" and click on "Save".
- After the download, click twice on the new icon "ie7setup.exe" on your desktop.
- Follow the steps in order to install your browser.
Note: If you have Windows 2000 as your operating system, you have to download Windows 2000 High Encryption Pack to be able to download Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 1.