Your transfer could go unclaimed for the following reasons:
· Failure to answer the security question: The recipient fails to correctly answer the security question within the permitted number of tries.
· Transfer declined: The recipient declines the transfer.
· Transfer expired: The recipient fails to accept the transfer before the expiry date.
· Incorrect contact information: The recipient's email address or cell phone number is incorrect.
· Technical issue: A technical problem is preventing the recipient from seeing a notification.
You'll receive a notification by email or text message if your transfer is not claimed and you'll have the option of cancelling it.
®The Interac and Interac e-Transfer are registered trademarks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.