No flat monthly fee with a minimum balance of $3,000
Get an overview of all your accounts in National Bank online. Even those held at other banks in Canada and the United States.
Now you can make payments using your smartphone. Just install Apple Pay™ or Google Pay™ and add your National Bank debit and credit card.
The passbook option has not been available to new clients since May 4, 2015. If you are an existing client who uses a passbook with your account, a $2.50 monthly fee is charged.
TM THE MINIMALIST, THE MODEST, THE CONNECTED and THE TOTAL are trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
® INTERAC and INTERAC e-TRANSFER are registered trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under licence
1. For more details, consult the Fee Guide.
2. Transactions carried out at our ABMs, a participating merchant, through our online banking services (including our call centre) or those related to certain operations in your account.
3. Transactions carried out at our branches during normal business hours.
4. If you do not have one of the packages (The Connected, The Total, The Modest, The Minimalist, or the offer for professionals or students) or if you exceed the number of transactions included in your package, a fee of $1 may apply when you send money via Interac e-Transfer. The transfer must be sent to a bank account held at a participating Canadian financial institution. Refer to the Guide to Personal Banking Solutions for more information.
5. Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. Credit charges are not waived with this package. For more information on the Integrated Line of Credit, click here.
6. Minimum 12-month rental in Canada. Certain conditions apply.
7. Applicable conditions:
8. Interest is calculated at the end of each day on the total daily balance. Interest is paid monthly. Variable annual rate subject to change without notice.
FCAC account selector tool