We can save you time by answering your questions and guiding you toward the right professional organizations and institutions.
Where can you get medical treatment? How do you go about finding a job? Get information on everyday situations.
What can you do if you’re dismissed from your job? How do you cancel a cellphone contract? Our service can refer you to legal organizations and specialists in your province.
Do you need to pay a deposit when renting? What do you do if you find a leak in your new home? We can provide information and direct you to professionals who can act on your behalf.
How do you fill out a tax return? Why is a credit history so important in Canada? Learn how to manage your finances with our personalized assistance service.
How do you renew a work permit? How do you become a Canadian citizen? Our assistance service can help you find specialized immigration resources and organizations.
Carry out transactions
Open a bank account for your everyday banking needs.
™ HelloCanada is a trademark of National Bank of Canada.
™ National Bank Assistance Network is a trademark of National Bank of Canada, used under licence by NBC Assistance Inc.
1. Telephone assistance service offered by National Bank Assistance Network, valid for 12 months from your account opening date. The content of the packages and terms described are subject to change.
2. This content is for information purposes only. It creates no legal or contractual obligations for National Bank, the entities in its group, National Bank Assistance Network and their service providers. The content of the packages and terms described are subject to change.
3. Our banking offer for newcomers is available to immigrants who have been living in Canada for less than 5 years. See the Details and conditions of the offer for the full terms and conditions. The offer may be modified, extended or withdrawn, without prior notice, at any time. The offer may not be combined or used with any other National Bank offer, promotion or benefit. Fees may apply for transactions not included in the banking offer for newcomers. For more information on transaction fees, see our Guide to Personal Banking Solutions [PDF].
4. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply. Eligible credit cards: Edition® and Platinum.
5. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank.