What should I do if I think I’m a victim of credit card fraud?

The first thing to do in this case is to block your card in your online bank. Then check the transaction details in your online bank or on your credit card statement.

If you still do not recognize the transaction, you may dispute it by contacting customer service at 1-888-622-2783

Important: Any request for a dispute must be made within 60 days of the date of issuance of the transaction as shown in your statement.

Related questions

Ready to open an account?

Talk to one of our experts to get tailred advice.

Make an appointment
Icône téléphone
Icône localisateur