As a National Bank client, you can take advantage of a 20%1 discount on TurboTax Standard Online Edition, Premier Online Edition and Home and Business Online Edition tax return software.
- Maximum refund guaranteed2.
- Free technical support by phone, email3 and chat.
- Accurate calculations guaranteed4.
Price5 of the software for National Bank clients
(The 20 % dicount is included in the price. Taxes extra.)
For post-secondary students.
Guides you step by step on how to deduct your tuition fees, the cost of your textbooks and other education-related expenses.
Price: Free for qualifying students.
Standard Online Edition
For Canadian couples and families.
Guides you step by step through common deductions such as RRSPs, medical expenses and charitable donations.
Price: $14,39 (Regular price: $17,99)
Premier Online Edition
Includes everything in TurboTax Standard, but adds additional assistance for claiming rental property and investment income.
Price: $26,39 (Regular price: $32,99)
Home and Business Online Edition
For the self-employed.
Includes everything in TurboTax Premier, plus additional guidance for self-employment deductions.
Price: $35,99 (Regular price: $44,99)
† By clicking this link you will be directed to an external site that is not administered by National Bank. TurboTax is a software offered only by Intuit Canada Ltd. National Bank, its subsidiaries and group entities is not responsible for the content, service, fees or proper functioning of the TurboTax site, including the accuracy, completeness or production of income tax returns filed using the TurboTax software.
* TurboTax, Intuit and the Intuit logo are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
1. This offer is intended only for National Bank clients who will purchase online software included in this offer via the http://www.turbotax.ca/bnc link directly from Intuit Canada. The terms and conditions of the offer, as well as the product features, availability, price and technical assistance service may be modified at any time without prior notice.
2. If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another income tax preparation method, we will refund the applicable TurboTax purchase price paid. Claims must be submitted within 60 days of your TurboTax filing date and no later than May 31, 2014 (July 15, 2014 for TurboTax Home and Business). TurboTax Free, TurboTax Student (free) and technical support fees are excluded. This guarantee cannot be combined with the TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee.
3. For the Free Online Edition, email support is free. For the Student Online Edition, Standard Online Edition, Premier Online Edition and Home & Business Edition, technical support by phone, email, and chat is free. Long-distance charges may apply. Limitations apply. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact. Support availability subject to occasional downtime for system and service maintenance, company events, observed Canadian holidays and events beyond our control. See http://www.turbotax.ca/support for details or call 1-888-829-8608 option 2 then 1.
4. If you pay a penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, we will reimburse you the penalty and interest. Does not include calculation errors due to mistakes in CRA tables.
5. Visitors to the http://www.turbotax.ca/bnc site will pay one of the following prices for each income tax return: $14.39 (TurboTax Standard Online Edition), $26.39 (TurboTax Premier Online Edition) or $35.99 (TurboTax Home and Business Edition). Taxes are not included.