To send money to your Natbank account:
- Sign in to your online bank.
- Click Send money, in the left menu.
- Click Add a recipient, then on International transfer and follow the steps.
- Enter your Natbank account information to transfer funds into your chequing account; select Current account as the account type.
- Enter 067091764 as the ABA number.
- Then, enter the information as it appears in your Natbank file to finish creating the recipient and transfer the money.
Watch our demo to learn how to make an international transfer.
- Your Natbank chequing account number is 9 digits and can be found on your Natbank specimen cheque or your Natbank bank statement.
- You can only make international transfers from your Canadian account. To make a transfer from an American account, you'll need to contact customer service or visit a branch.
- You can also send money to your Natbank account by visiting one of our branches or by calling us at 1-888-835-6281, Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., or Saturday and Sunday, between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
Good to know
To transfer to a savings account, create a new recipient and select Savings account as the account type, as savings and chequing account numbers differ.
Please note that a fee of $5.95 applies for each international