National Bank is pleased to announce the deployment of a new experience in nearly 40 branches across Quebec. The experience will be gradually rolled out to other branches in Canada in 2020. Combining advisory services and technology, the new branch experience focuses on a human-centred approach by welcoming clients immediately and ensuring all their needs are met.
The main characteristics are:
- Employees interact with clients in front of the counter, side-by-side.
- Clients can choose to carry out their transactions at the counter or at the ABM.
- If needed, employees can help clients with our digital solutions.
- Clients will be able to get advice on their personal finances.
- Distinctive and casual environment, including music.
- Collaboration table to encourage conversation while ensuring confidentiality. Closed offices are also available.