® Mastercard, is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a
trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user:
® NATIONAL BANK BUSINESS CENTRAL is a registered trademark of
National Bank of Canada.
® INTERAC e-TRANSFER is a registered trademark of Interac Corp. Used
1. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
2. Electronic transactions are transactions carried out in Canadian
dollars at our ABMs, a participating merchant, through our online
banking services or those related to certain operations in your
account. The Around-the-Clock Depository Service is no longer
considered electronic transactions.
3. You must be signed up for our Internet Banking Solutions for
4. A compatible scanner must be purchased separately at the client’s expense.
5. To use the Interac e-Transfer® service, you must be signed up for
Banking Solutions for Businesses. Funds must be transferred to a
bank account held at a participating Canadian financial institution.
If you exceed the transfer limit specified in your package, a service
charge of $1.50 may apply when sending money by Interac e-Transfer.
6. Assisted transactions are carried out with a representative in
the branch, through the Around-the-Clock Depository Service or through
the issuing of a cheque.
7. To make an application for an online account, you must have
online access to an active personal account at a Canadian financial
institution. If so, we will identify you and begin the process of
opening your online bank account. Please note, however, that we will
not be able to finalize the account opening online. An expert will
contact you within 1 to 2 business days to confirm your identity,
assess your needs and activate your account. You will then need to
visit a branch to pick up your debit card.