National Bank employees and retirees raised over $3.6 million during
the 43rd edition of the United Way Centraide campaign.
- Over $25 million in donations have been given to the organization over the past eight years.
- This donation includes contributions from thousands of Bank employees and retirees across Canada, plus a corporate donation.
- Thanks to the leadership of Darren Ablett, Managing Director and Head of Mortgage Business, Global Funding and Treasury, the Financial Markets sector in Toronto was able to collect significant donations as part of the campaign.
- The Bank’s United Way Centraide campaign was led by four
- Martin Gagnon, Executive Vice-President – Wealth Management, Co-President and Co-Chief Executive Officer, National Bank Financial
- Paolo Pizzuto, Senior Vice-President – Personal Banking
- Patrice Roy, Vice-President – Payments, Cash Management and International Solutions
- Stéphanie Larivière, Managing Director and Co-Head of Institutional Sales – Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities
"The most vulnerable members of society have been especially hard hit by the health crisis. Now more than ever, we need to lend them a helping hand," said Louis Vachon, President and Chief Executive Officer of National Bank. "Our employees participated in large numbers during this year's United Way Centraide campaign. I'm very proud to see how we were able to take action and have a positive impact on the community, even in the unprecedented times we’re all going through."