To be eligible, you must meet the eligibility criteria on your departure date.
- Be aged from 31 days to 74 years on your departure date*
- Be a client of National Bank or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or be an immediate family member of a client
- Be a resident of Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick
- Be covered by the health and hospitalization insurance plan of your province of residence throughout your trip
- Sign up for travel insurance before you leave
*The total duration of the trip must not exceed the maximum duration of a trip depending on age:
- 31 days to 54 years: 180 days
- 55 to 69 years: 31 days
- 70 to 74 years: 15 days
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply, depending on your age and pre-existing conditions.