Help centre

Can I contribute to my spouse's or child's FHSA?

Only the holder of the FHSA can claim the related tax deductions. Therefore, you cannot contribute to someone else's FHSA and take advantage of its tax benefits.

Your spouse or child can funds that you have given to them to contribute to their FHSA. However, you will not be able to take advantage of the tax advantages associated with this operation.

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7