Vincent Sauriol Morin, Investment and Financing Business Specialist IFBS

Vincent Sauriol Morin

Investment and Financing Business Specialist IFBS

Send an email

450 433-5401

450 433-5401

2500 Boul. Daniel-Johnson bureau 100

Laval, Quebec , H7T 2P6

Languages spoken

French, English

Area served


What can I do for you?

As an Investment and Retirement Specialist IRS, I can provide expert advice to help you determine the best investment approach and plan your withdrawal strategy.

I can also counsel you on how best to use your pension funds or severance pay when you leave a job. 

Areas of expertise

I can help you with a wide range of questions surrounding how to save your money and make withdrawals after retirement. 

  • Which retirement strategy should you adopt?

  • When is the best time to convert your RRSP into an RRIF? 

  • Which income or investment should you draw on first?

  • Is it better to transfer your pension plan to a new employer or leave the funds in the former employer's pension plan? 



Send an email

Retirement planning services are offered through subsidiaries of National Bank of Canada (NBC). Mutual Fund Representatives provide their services on behalf of National Bank Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of NBC.